• Enrollment has increased nearly 30% since 2013, far exceeding all local and national Catholic school trends.
• More than 100 students (nearly one in five) are enrolled in an Advanced Placement (AP) class this year.
• De La Salle offers dual enrollment classes with LSU.
• The class of 2016 earned acceptances to 57 colleges and universities and De La Salle has a 98% college attendance rate.
• 14 De La Salle students have qualified for the upcoming State Rally competition, with six students claiming first place in their respective subject areas.
• Our Cavalier Concert Band received all Excellent and Superior ratings at the recent LMEA band competition.
• The 2016 football team had its most successful season in 47 years. The team finished 10-0 for the first time in school history, advanced to the semi-finals for the first time since 1969, and was ranked number one in the state by all three media outlets.
• The 2016 volleyball team made it to the second round of the playoffs. The 2016 boys cross country team won the district title.
• The 2017 boys' basketball team won the state championship for the first time since 1986.
• Our 2017 wrestling team won the state championship for the second year in a row.