De La Salle High School
De La Salle High School New Orleans is a dynamic, innovative Catholic secondary school preparing young people for college, career, and life in a global community associated with the Lasallian mission.
We are Lasallians, and we are not limited by the status quo; rather, we stand on our traditions and constantly strive for improvement.
In providing for this future, we invite you to partner with us during GiveNOLA Day. Proceeds directly benefit current and future generations of Cavaliers.
• Enrollment has increased nearly 30% since 2013, far exceeding all local and national Catholic school trends.
• More than 100 students (nearly one in five) are enrolled in an Advanced Placement (AP) class this year.
• De La Salle offers dual enrollment classes with LSU.
• The class of 2016 earned acceptances to 57 colleges and universities and De La Salle has a 98% college attendance rate.
• 14 De La Salle students have qualified for the upcoming State Rally competition, with six students claiming first place in their respective subject areas.
• Our Cavalier Concert Band received all Excellent and Superior ratings at the recent LMEA band competition.
• The 2016 football team had its most successful season in 47 years. The team finished 10-0 for the first time in school history, advanced to the semi-finals for the first time since 1969, and was ranked number one in the state by all three media outlets.
• The 2016 volleyball team made it to the second round of the playoffs. The 2016 boys cross country team won the district title.
• The 2017 boys' basketball team won the state championship for the first time since 1986.
• Our 2017 wrestling team won the state championship for the second year in a row.